Wednesday 9 January 2013

The Politics of SRE - a blog posted on the London School of Economics British Policy and Politics Blog

This is a link to a blog I have written for the London School of Economics about the recent politics of SRE.  I intend to keep it updated as time progresses and politics and policy evolve and unfold. 

Reading this was instructive in that it reminded me of the journey we have been on over the last decade - the highs and the lows. I was recently asked by a friend how I keep on campaigning and fighting on the same issues - I gave a very short reply, because we have to keep on going until ALL children and young people get good quality SRE.... 

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/2013/01/07/two-steps-forward-three-steps-back-the-current-state-of-sex-and-relationships-education-in-england/

No comments: